Here you get your own Jack Fruit Tree in Bali.
With your donation and sponsorship you contribute to climate regulation and compensate your CO2 emissions. Your tree will bind over 500 kg of greenhouse gas from the atmosphere and prevent soil erosion. Your tree provides biodiversity and give a new habitat for animals. Another important part of your tree sponsorship is to support local people and help poorer peasants earn an extra income from the fruits of their tree.
With your tree sponsorship, you will also receive a long-term and sustainable mementos.
Why a jack fruit tree?
The jack fruit tree is well-suited to tropical lowlands, and it bears the largest fruits of all trees.
A mature jack tree can produce about 50–100 fruits in a year and can grow up to 25 m high.
A single jack fruit can reaching as much as up to 55 kg (12lbs.) in weight, and 90cm (35in) in length and 50cm (20in) in diameter.
Your tree sponsorship includes:
- Project start
- Secure money transaction
- Certificate for the tree
- Rearing the seedlings
- Planting the tree
- Handover to local farmers
- Care of the tree and maintenance
- Training the farmers
- Assign a unique ID for each tree and entry in our public tree registry
- Capture the coordinates of each tree
- Documentation, reporting & photos for surveillance
- Annual checks and reports
- Communication with farmer and the sponsors
- Free e-Book: Think Green
- On request, a sign with your name will be attached to the tree
Your tree will be planted promptly (subject to weather and seasonal conditions).
After the planting, you will receive a photo documentation, the position and address of the tree and the planting date in another e-mail.
Here you can buy your tree sponsorship: