Help us to save the world!
With our project – Trees for Bali – you get your own tree on Bali, Indonesia.
When You Plant Trees: . You help families to feed themselves. You provide permanent and seasonal employment.
Make a positive climate contribution and offset the CO2-emissions through our sustainable tree-plant projects.
When you plant a tree on Bali, you will:
- help regulate climate & make a positive climate contribution
- offset your CO2-emissions
- remove megatons of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere
- revitalize and improve soil quality
- prevent soil erosion
- protect watershed areas
- reverse environmental degradation
- restore biodiversity
- reserve endangered species
- support the local and global economy
- increase the income of poor farmers
- provide economic stability for local villagers and farmers
- supports the local community (Fruits for poor families and farmers)
- provide a long time impact: Certain trees will grow up to 400 years.
- be proud of you own tree(s) in Bali
However, our project is about much more than the compensation of CO2. One-third of all emissions have come from land-use change, namely deforestation. By reforesting and planting trees, we are helping to bend the climate curve, restore species habitat, clean the water, and support the local and global economy.